What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 7 locations across campus. All Meal Plans include Meal Taps and Dining Dollars, with select Meal Plans including Maroon Meals. Your Meal Plan is conveniently loaded onto your Cougar Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal Taps give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, Liberty St. Fresh Food Company and City Bistro. Meal Taps can also be used at Marty's Place for any entrée, side and a drink, and at Market 159 on select sandwich/salad combos!
- All Access Meal Plans: Meal Taps never expire.
- 12 Meals Per Week Plan: Meal Taps do not roll over from week to week and expire at the end of each week on Saturday evening.
- Block Plans: Meal Taps expire at the end of each semester.
Maroon MealsThe All Access Meal Plans come with Maroon Meals that can be used at Einstein's Bros. Bagels for a select combo meal. You may use 7 Maroon Meals per week. Maroon Meals do not roll over from week to week and expire at the end of each week on Saturday evening.
Guest MealsThe All Access Meal Plans and the 12 Meals per Week Meal Plan come with Guest Meals that you can use to treat a friend or family member to a meal while they’re on campus. Guest Meals can be used at Liberty St. Fresh Food Company, City Bistro or Marty’s Place.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Marty's Place accepts meal taps and serves all vegan and vegetarian options, prepared and served in a certified Kosher kitchen
- Market 159 accepts meal taps for select grab & go combos
- To-go meals available at Liberty Fresh Food Company and City Bistro
- Visit Liberty Fresh Express behind Liberty FFCo for quick options on the go
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Taps, Maroon Meals and Dining Dollars balance:
- On MyCharleston
- Request a receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit Campus Services HQ at 162 Calhoun Street, first floor of Berry Hall, on Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 A.M. - 4 P.M.