What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at dining locations across campus. All Meal Plans include Meal Taps and Dining Dollars. Your Meal Plan is conveniently loaded onto your Cougar Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal Taps give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, Liberty St. Fresh Food Company and City Bistro. Meal Taps can also be used at Marty's Place for any entrée, side and a drink; at Market 159 on select sandwich/salad combos; and at Einstein Bros. Bagels on select combos!
- All Access Meal Plans: Use unlimited Meal Taps throughout the semester.
- 12 Meals Per Week Plan: Meal Taps do not roll over from week to week and expire at the end of each week on Saturday evening.
- Block Plans: Meal Taps must be used by the end of each semester.
Guest MealsThe All Access Meal Plans and the 12 Meals per Week Meal Plan come with Guest Meals that you can use to treat a friend or family member to a meal while they’re on campus. Guest Meals can be used at Liberty St. Fresh Food Company and City Bistro.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Marty's Place accepts meal taps and serves all vegan and vegetarian options, prepared and serves kosher-style vegan and vegetarian options.
- Market 159 accepts meal taps for select grab & go combos
- To-go meals available at Liberty Fresh Food Company and City Bistro
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Taps and Dining Dollars balance:
- On MyCharleston
- Request a receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit Campus Services HQ at 162 Calhoun Street, first floor of Berry Hall, on Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 5 P.M.