Meal Plan Options for Spring 2021
- First time entering freshmen (regardless of credit hours) and transfer students classified as freshmen upon acceptance by Admissions, who live in campus housing, are required to purchase a qualifying College of Charleston Freshmen Resident Plan.
- Upperclassmen and Commuters who would like to purchase a meal plan can choose from eight different options.
For more information about Meal Plans, check out the following pages:
- November 2 - January 5: Students can add, change or cancel a meal plan for spring 2021 via the MyHousing/MyDining portal on MyCharleston.
- January 6 - January 19: Students may add, change or cancel a meal plan by emailing email@example.com with their request or a completed On-Campus Freshmen Meal Plan form or Upperclassmen/Commuter Meal Plan form or by visiting Campus Services HQ at 162 Calhoun St.
- January 19 at 5:00 p.m: Deadline to change or cancel meal plans.
- Students may add a meal plan at any time, but the plan can no longer be charged to the student eBill after January 19 and must be paid for at the time of purchase with cash, check or any major credit card.
- Agreement to the Terms and Conditions for Meal Plans is part of the sign up process on the portal. Visit the Cougar Card Meal Plan FAQ page to review the terms in advance.
How To Request A Dining Dollars Refund
Unused Dining Dollars carry over to the next semester and remain on the deposit until graduation or separation from the College. Campus Services will refund the Dining Dollar account balance after receipt of a written request (Dining Dollar Refund Form) from students who are graduating or separating from the College. Upon completion of the proper paperwork, Campus Services will be notified by the Center for Academic Performance and Persistence for those students taking a leave of absence or withdrawing from the College. No refunds will be issued for account balances less than $10. Refunds will be issued via direct deposit if an account is set up with the Treasurer’s Office. If direct deposit is not set up, a check will be mailed to the primary address on file or as stated in the request. The College of Charleston reserves the right to close any account that is inactive for 18 months or more. Balances in accounts that are inactive for more than 18 months will be reclaimed.