When can I sign up or change my Fall 2019 Meal Plan?
- You can sign up for your Fall 2019 meal plan via the MyHousing/MyDining portal on MyCharleston February 1st-August 12th 2019. August 14th-27th 2019, you can sign up or change your meal plan at Cougar Card Services. If living on campus, you will sign up for housing via MyCharleston and you will be asked to choose your meal plan. You will be enrolled in the same meal plan for Spring 2020, unless you log into MyCharleston and make a change before the Spring deadline. If living off campus, you can sign up via MyCharleston by clicking the MyHousing/Dining link. Meal plans do not renew for the Spring semester, so you will need to make your Spring 2020 selection by the Spring deadline. After the option to select your meal plan via MyCharleston closes, you can still sign up or change your plan by visiting Cougar Card Services in Berry Hall. You may also email a written request of your sign up or change to firstname.lastname@example.org. The meal plan charge may be applied to the student bill or paid in full at the time of purchase.The deadline for meal plan changes and cancellations for Fall 2019 is Tuesday August 27th at 5pm. Meal plans can still be purchased after August 27th at Cougar Card Services but can no longer be charged to the eBill and must be paid for at the time of purchase with cash, check, or any major credit card. View all Meal Plans.
What is a Meal Swipe?
- Meal Swipes provide you full access into a dining hall or provide a full meal solution at Marty’s Place or Market 159
How Meal Swipes Work
At a Dining Hall Location
- At Liberty Fresh Food Co. and City Bistro, present your Cougar Card to the cashier upon entry. They will use a meal swipe which gives you full access to the entire menu.
- Dine in or take it To-Go!
At Marty’s Place
- Use a Meal Swipe for any entrée, side and drink.
At Market 159
- Use a Meal Swipe for select Grab and Go combos.
Where can I use my Dining Dollars?
You can use your Dining Dollars at any dining location on campus. View a list of all locations here. Dining Dollars roll over until Graduation. To add Dining Dollars, students may deposit funds using the eBill system. Electronic checks and all major credit cards may be used. Deposits are not subject to a convenience fee and will be available within two hours.
- Access your eBill through MyCharleston
- Click on the Academic Services tab then open the eBill link
- The eBill will open in a new window, maximize the window to be able to see all options
- Go to the Deposits tab, select the term and Dining Dollars
- Enter the amount and preferred payment method
- Confirm to process
How Do I Request A Dining Dollars Refund?
Unused Dining Dollars carry over to the next semester and remain on the deposit until graduation or separation from the College. Cougar Card Services will refund the Dining Dollar account balance after receipt of a written request (Dining Dollar Refund Form) from students who are graduating. Upon competition of the proper paperwork, Cougar Card Services will be notified by the Center for Academic Performance and Persistence for those students taking a leave of absence or withdrawing from the College. No refunds will be issued for account balances less than $10. Refunds will be issued via direct deposit if an account is set up with the Treasurer’s Office. If direct deposit is not set up, a check will be mailed to the primary address on file or as stated in the request. The College of Charleston reserves the right to close any account that is inactive for 18 months or more. Balances in accounts that are inactive for more than 18 months will be reclaimed.
What are Maroon Meals?
Maroon Meals (MM) are combo meal swipes accepted at the following locations: Einstein Bros Bagels, Olilo, Boar’s Head Deli, and Taco Del Seoul inside Stern Center Food Court. Maroon Meals are an exclusive part of All Access Diamond and All Access Meal Plans and include 7 per week, which restart every Saturday. View the menu for Maroon Meals here.